MY VIEWS
ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE'S BLOG

Merry Christmas

By ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE

Its Christmas..
And just another few times of the year when the streets are extraordinarily filled with people.
I seen a lot of Lipsticks today on my way to work.
Happy Families, Good looking Couples (both: married & temporary pre marriage time passes, Husbands taking their wives out (once in a year! so they rub the whole damn stick onto their lips) God only knows when they will go out again! And boys who are 2 timing right now take their better looking (read: Hot) partner out to flaunt it to the crowd.
Work today for me.
" Goodmrnin...mery christmas n hav a grt day."
I received this text from ----- this morning at 8.55am
Last Year my Christmas was nice but it was fake (temporal)
This year I am alone and it is real (foreva)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas from my end and pray for yourselves and try being happy and normal. Try making rational choices though I know its the irrational one we actually learn and later call experience.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?