MY VIEWS
ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE'S BLOG

B.COM Part 1 Results Announced

By ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE
Hello folks

After lots of anticipation, I finally had to face the truth.....

The results are out of B.COM PART 1 (thats what Im enrolled with)

.....................
AND I QUALIFIED FOR HONOURS FOR THE NEXT YEAR !!!

I am successful in my personal battle against few insensible lot, the details of the battle I shall explain further right here in my blog....

So keep watching this space...

And thanks for your good wishes and support
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous Thursday, September 17, 2009
    Congrats
  2. Ranjan Thursday, September 17, 2009
    May you always win........
  3. Anonymous Thursday, March 25, 2010
    WISH U THE VRY BEST IN LIFE.....I KNW U HAV D CAPABILIT 2 B SUCCESSFUL....WISH 2 C SOME BTR LINES AFT 2ND YR RESULTS..

    ALL D VRY BEST 4 LIFE AHEAD..

Something to say?