MY VIEWS
ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE'S BLOG

Why this D?

I am sure most you have heard the Why this Kolaveri Di song by now. If not, google it, download it and listen.

The TANGLISH (Tamil+English) lyrics loosely translates to Why this killer rage? basically aimed at the Boys who failed in love (and the girls who caused this failure) - Soup Boyz!

Its kind of pep song. I am sure the makers hadn't dream that this would turn out to be such a rage! But this what life is about. 
What you expect ... does not happens, always and what you don't... happens!
Anir

I want you here now u
god I am dying now u
she is happy how u
Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolkaveri di


Oh god, I already feel like singing my own version: Why this D?
Anir

Images used are for illustrative purpose for my blog and life
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous Wednesday, December 21, 2011
    The last line used about the images depicting your life is fab!
    Get over her, I know its hard but she is moved on with some doc and so should you..
    Chher up and smile, man!

Something to say?