MY VIEWS
ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE'S BLOG

Off to Darjeeling : Happy New Year

By ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE
Off to a whirlwind tour of Darjeeling tour of Darjeeling tomorrow...

Ending the year just as I started it and starting a new year in the same way, the travelling continues.. Will have to wish my co passengers in the train on New Years eve! Did lots of travelling in 2011 and learnt a lot too on my travels, missed you in each place I went and I am sure missing you is way beyond my control now.

A BIG THANK YOU : Ma, Dida, Bawesh, Ron, Pechu, Abul, Rohit, Atanu, Titash, Kaku, Rinki, Sis, Chandan, Sourav, Bhulu, Tousif  and the one and only Durba Chatterjee in my life (for not being there but actually being there) for being supportive throughout and being there for me and especially for trying to pull me up when I did not want to get up. Each of your effort (the words, the encouragement, the advice, the presence) actually helped me to sail through 2011. Thank you everybody for your bit. It was a lot for me. Looking forward to your support in the coming years too.. Thank you and yes, wishing you all a very happy new year ahead. May you get all the happiness you deserve. Smile and spread smiles all around you in 2012. Cheers!

You know D, try this when you are lonely: feel the person you love around you, just like as if he is there with you, looking at you, at what you are doing, and you talking and relaying to him and mark me when I say this: you will miss him lesser. I do this and it works wonder though I still wish you were here.

Take Care, all the best, wishing for the best of health, wealth and happiness for all of you.

As for me I am going to try to make my life more uncomplicated, I mean simple..
Thanks D: you taught me things I wouldn't have learnt otherwise.

I received a call on New years eve last year, she wished, she cried and she made me cry. Remember? I am sure you won't call this year..
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Abul Sunday, April 01, 2012
    Yes I remember. Did she call this year?

Something to say?