MY VIEWS
ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE'S BLOG

Bye Bye FB

By ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE
Bye FB and friends. My time there is come to an end. Was there for a trial period though.

Will cherish the likes and tags!!

Of now, I want to enjoy my solitude and feel the emotional turmoil I am presently going through but thanks anyways for all your advices on how to get over it, move on suggestions of what I should do and how, etc. Felt good but I prefer not following them. Don't mind. Its just me and my ghatiya ways..(as described by ****) Won't mention names, she reads!! Hope she doesn't come sniffing here! Kidding D.. again it's me and my ways so let me be alone, ooops you already left!

Take Cr..keep in touch 4 those who want to u hav my cell no, email and blog..
Until the next time..goodbye

Anirban



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?