MY VIEWS
ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE'S BLOG

ANIRBAN: PERSONAL CRISIS

Category: By ANIRBAN CHATTERJIE
..in a state of after effects of personal crisis, so no use of posting something what I shall say in temper and anguish, so NO POST AS OF NOW.

Last few days was disastrous, cried after 3 years for 3 hours, became weak or rather realized that I am become weak since 2007.

Spoke hell lot of rubbish, misread people, lost personal battles against people whom I intended to prove that things could be different, my dreams shattered with faults less of my own, trusted blindly and loved madly.

Apologies to all who tolerated me throughout and even to the one person who didn't tolerate my abusive behavior and hence took the least expected actions.

Repenting for it or is it acting? I do not know..

I had to make some tough calls for life.

Now all over..equations have changed, mistakes realized, facilities withdrawn and I have come out stronger and experienced!

What goes around comes around...I felt it now.

"Be happy always, I am happy if you are happy"

For now this much..Sorry and Thanks



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?